Animal Husbandry Page
|Sl no.||Scheme Name||Description||Valid Upto|
|1||Cattle Development Programme Schemes|| 1. Under this scheme the main objective of the department is to upgrade the entire local cattle through Artificial Insemination by using frozen semen technology. |
2. Strengthening of cold chain facility.
3. Training of Part time Volunteers and engaging them for artificial insemination and castration by providing incentives.
4. Provide insurance coverage for animals yielding 08 liters and above milk/day.
5. Infertility control programme.
6. Provide concentrate feed to BPL farmers for rearing female calf on 50% subsidy.
|2||Supply of Fishing Inputs and Spare Parts of Engines at 50 per cent subsidy||Supply of fishing inputs and spare parts of engines at 50 per cent subsidy.||31-Jul-15|
|3||Centrally Sponsored Scheme||NA||31-Dec-15|
|4||Schemes for Setting up Poultry, Dairy, Piggery and Goat Farms||The objective of the scheme is to provide for setting up poultry, Dairy, Piggery and Goat farms by the interested farmers and to provide all technical assistance and supply of exotic variety of piglets and goat to the farmers and tribal.||31-Dec-12|